The IEEE International Conference on Microwave Magnetics 2014 will take place at the Sendai International Center, Sendai, Japan. This is the fourth ICMM conference after the success of Fort Collins(USA, 2008), Boston (USA, 2010) and Kaiserslautern (Germany, 2012), and it is a priviledge to host the coming ICMM in Asia for the first time. The conference will focus on new developments in all branches of fundamental and applied microwave magnetics.
Technical areas included
- RF, Microwave, and Millimeter Wave Devices
- High Frequency Materials
- Magnetization Dynamics and Relaxation
- Nonlinear Phenomena
- Spin-Torque Oscillators
- RF and Microwave Integrated Devices
- IEEE Magnetics Letters
Submission: Any time until September 2014(Refer menu bar).
- 2nd International Workshop on Spin Mechanics(G. Bauer), Tohoku University, Sendai, June 21st-24th, 2014
- 12th RIEC International Workshop on Spintronics(H. Ohno), Tohoku University, Sendai, June 25th-27th, 2014